Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanks to some shit heads, I did not have a good night’s sleep

When you wake up in the middle of the night to some screeching women, you know you are sleeping at Olakha.

I used to love this place, loved the drive through the expressway everyday to and back from the office, if not anything else. Until some crappy drunkards have made it hard for me to even get some decent 7 hours sleep. Every other day, I have to jerk in my sleep to some insensitive drunkards screaming their hearts out on the roads and those, those are mostly women. Shame! Shame!

After a fighting neighbor, I insisted we shift to some decent place. Sure we shifted to a bigger apartment, 3bhk, good house owner, good neighbor, but at Olakha itself. My sister had suggested we shift to Motithang, but I, being a new driver wasn’t very confident about the road at Motithang, and I somehow felt attached to this place.

But the nuisance is everywhere in this area. Those pathetic, insensitive, miserable drunkards have made it almost impossible for even a single night’s peaceful sleep. Surprisingly, they aren’t even people living around here, because after their freaking dramas, they drive back in some roaring cars, which rather sound like some planes taking off.

Last night, it was 3:30 am when I jerked to some grown up women’s almost ear piercing shouts. I so wanted to ring up 113, but I felt the police deserved some sleep too and honestly I’m scared of the police, and I don’t know why.

Of course, there are times when we stay out late too, there are some late night dinner catch ups or occasional clubbing, but we tiptoe back to our place, decent enough not to disturb others.  But no, these other people, they wanna make some grand entry; they won’t leave until they wake up every sleeping soul. And the most common line they scream is, “NO! I’M NOT DRUNK!” I wanna go “Bravo!” and throw boulders at their shitty heads.

Enough of curse words for a day for a lady. Haha.

Good day Fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment