Wednesday, January 7, 2015

'I'

Greetings :) 


I’m Wangmo Ghalley. I’m currently working and living in Thimphu. I have great parents and two loving siblings. I love to read fairy tales, eat junk, take selfies, sing karaoke, cook like the master chefs on TV, travel, shop, knit and I love teddy bears.

This blog is for me. I wanna change myself through writing. Seriously, I think I don’t do good enough. I think to do more good. Be kind. And all that Buddha-ly stuff. But I just think. I have all the lame excuses in the world for not doing what I think I should be doing. But recently my big sister (who also blogs at www.letsgrowtogether86.blogspot.com) told me that she can actually keep up with so many things she writes on her blog. Blogging, in fact, helps her to follow strictly on what she writes, for instance- keeping up with her resolutions. And she is my one inspiration for all the goodly thinkings I do. I want to be more like her. Think like her. Read like her. And have a figure like her. Lol.

I have always yearned to write a blog of my own but I have been busy and mostly lazy until today. But now, I shall write. I shall write because I have realized that writing brings out the best of me. 

This is to me. To be a better me!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud to see this creation of your's. Good luck Darling! You are one of my favorite people ~ nonetheless I wish you strive for better and be the best version of yourself [like I say always :P]. Lots of Love, Best wishes and Prayers for your writing journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the love and prayers and support and free advice ;)

      Delete